How to send a JAMS Notification to a Microsoft Teams Channel
Start in Microsoft Teams
- Turn on Email integration within your Team settings.
Note: You must have access to the Microsoft Teams Admin Center to make this change. Contact your organization's Team Administrator or IT Support for additional assistance.
- Retrieve the Microsoft teams email address from the Microsoft teams Channel.
- From the "Get email address" window, select "Copy" to copy the email address.
- Select Close.
Adding the Microsoft Team Email Address to the JAMS Alert
- Starting at the "Properties" of the job, select the Schedule tab and choose the event you will use to send the notification email to the Teams' channel.
- From the Event(s) select to trigger Teams notification emails, you will complete the fields within the event window:
- Status must be enabled.
- Choose the Events as needed.
- Complete the E-Mail fields to tailor the notification based upon your organization's needed.
- The channel email address previously copied from Teams can be pasted within the "To Address" field.
- Select the "save" icon to save your event window changes.
- Select the "save" icon to save your modifications to the Schedule.