JAMS and GoAnywhere clients can integrate with GoAnywhere to Execute GoAnywhere Projects. To configure the Integration, follow the below steps.
Before You Begin
- JAMS Scheduler 7.1.389 or Higher
- JAMS Windows Agent - 7.1.389 or Higher (only if the Sequence must execute on an Agent, otherwise it can be executed on the JAMS Scheduler)
Configure the GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer Integration
- Download GA_Files.zip and extract the three .json files.
- Paste the .json files into the Scheduler Directory located at C:\Program Files\MVPSI\JAMS\Scheduler by default.
- From the Scheduler directory, right click JAMSDBA.exe, and select Run as administrator.
- Run the following commands as an administrator.
NOTE: You must press Enter after each command is run and prior to running the next command.
- Restart the JAMS Windows Services.
Create a Sequence Job to Use the GoAnywhere Sequence Task
- Select Create a Job from the JAMS Client Home Shortcut and then select Create a Sequence.
- In the Add a New JAMS Job Definition dialog, do the following:
- Select the Folder where you would like the Sequence Job saved in the Folder field.
- Enter a name for the Sequence in the Name field.
- Verify the Execution Method is set to Sequence in the Execution Method field.
- In the Sequence Source Editor, do the following:
- Under the GoAnywhere Category, select the Run Project Task.
- Drag the Run Project Task onto the Sequence Editor.
- Enter the following fields in the Properties pane located on the right side of the editor.
- Project - Enter the fully qualified path to the GoAnywhere Project.
- User - Select a User from the drop down (that has been previously saved in JAMS) that has Permission to connect and Run the Project in GoAnywhere.
- A Parameter must be added to the Sequence to dictate the GoAnywhere Endpoint. Select the Parameter Tab on the Sequence then the "+" sign. Select Add a Parameter from the drop down.
- In the Add a Parameter dialog, enter information in the following fields:
- Parameter Name - This must be (case sensitive) GAMFTApi
- Default Value - Enter in the endpoint for the GoAnywhere environment.
- Select Ok.
NOTE: Do NOT use a trailing forward slash after v1 in the endpoint.
- Click the Save Button on the Job Parameter dialog that appears.
- Ensure an ExecuteAs User and the Agent (if required) are defined on the Properties tab of the Sequence. The Sequence will execute on any JAMS 7.1.389 Agent or higher.