A 32bit SSIS Execution Method may be created by building a new SSIS_32 off of the base SSIS Execution Method.
- Navigate to the Execution Methods Shortcut, then click the Add button.
- Name the new Method. This example uses "SSIS_32". Add a description as desired.
- Select SSIS for the Base Method.
- Ensure Edit After Adding is checked, then click Ok.
- The Execution Method Dialog will appear. Select the Properties tab, then edit the Command field to reference the path to the 32 bit executable.
A Job may now be created using this new Execution Method and it will use the specified executable at run-time.