A Batch Queue is defined by the number of concurrent Job Executions allowed within the Queue.
- A Batch Queue could be adjusted when submitting a Job, but a required Resource cannot be adjusted post Job submission
- Within a Batch Queue, a concurrent Job limit is assigned
- Each Job will execute within a Batch Queue Slot
Within a Resource Definition, a total number of available units defines the limitation.
- Resource intensive Jobs can be configured to consume a larger number of units from the pool of available units. As these Jobs execute they consume the available units and release them upon completion
- Resource requirements can be defined at the Folder and Job level. These values are added together to form the total units required for the Job to begin Executing