The following Linux and Unix Operating Systems are supported for use by JAMSAgentD:
- x64 Red Hat based Operating Systems with GLIBC v2.7
- x64 Debian Operating Systems with GLIBC 2.15
- x64 Red Hat 5 with GLIBC 2.3.2 (el5 release)
- i386 Red Hat with GLIBC 2.7
The following Linux and Unix Operating Systems are supported for use by JAMSAgentX:
- Sun Microsystems SPARC based workstations and servers running the Solaris OS 2.6, 2.7 (7), and 2.8 (8) and later
- HP-UX OS Itanium v11.11 and later
- AIX v4.3 and later
- Linux servers (x86 and x86_64) running Linux kernel 2.4.18-3 and later
JAMSAgentX can also be compiled to run on any Linux or UNIX platform with a non-standard kernel. Please request the source by opening a new ticket with JAMS Support.
it is good, but it is outdated. would you please update this list
Hello Ahmad, are you looking for compatibility with a specific operating system? JAMSAgentX was designed for legacy operating systems, and JAMSAgentD supports those operating systems that meet those requirements and higher.