A shortcut can be created with complete listing of jobs by adding a new shortcut to the shortcut bar.
- Under the Control group, right click, then click 'Add Shortcut'.
- Select icon type, give the shortcut a name, and the window a title, add a description if you wish. Click next to proceed.
- Add the jobs view. Select Setups to view all Setups, or a second shortcut for Setups can be created later.
- Set the properties for the view. Filter by job name or leave as a wildcard, select the server or leave as Active Server.
- Click Finish to add the shortcut, or add another view, additional views will appear as tabs in the new shortcut window you create.
- The shortcut has been added. Click the Query button on the top left to filter using wildcards.