Users can define multiple schedules by creating numerous Schedule Trigger Elements within the Job Definition. In the example below, a job needs to run daily at 7:00 am, 8:30 am, 9:00 am, 10:00 am, and 1:00 pm. A Schedule Trigger Element is added to the Job for each time that the Job needs to run throughout the day.
- Open the Job Definition of any existing Job, then navigate to the Elements tab.
- Click the Add... button, then select Schedule Trigger from the list of Element options
- Define the Schedule Trigger element to correspond to the scheduling needs, then click Finish.
- Repeat the above process for each schedule: 8:30 am, 9:00 am, 10:00 am, and 1:00 pm, respectively. The Elements tab of the Job Definition should resemble the following when completed.
- With all Schedule Elements defined, Save and Close the Job.