JAMS Customers and those evaluating JAMS can use these convenient communication methods to get in touch with the JAMS Team.
Available from either the JAMS Support or Main site, the Chat feature is available in the bottom right side of the window.
Chatting From our Support Site:
- On any Support.JAMSScheduler.com page, click on the Chat with us button, available on the lower right side of the window.
- Enter your information and message, choose whether to contact the MVP Support or MVP Sales department with your inquiry, then click Start Chatting.
Chatting From our Main Site
- On any JAMSScheduler.com page, click the blue Help button, available on the lower right side of the window.
- Enter your search query and search. A short list of Knowledgebase (KB) articles that match your query will return.
- If the returned KB articles do not answer your question, use the Live Chat button to speak to a representative.
- Enter your information and message, and choose whether to contact the MVP Support or MVP Sales department with your inquiry, then click Start Chatting.
Having a critical issue? Users can reach MVP Support at our toll-free 800 number 1-800-261-5267.
NOTE: Dial extension 2 for support.
When you call, try to have the following information ready:
- Your Name
- Your E-Mail Address
- Your Company Name
- The issue you are experiencing, and when the issue started
- The version of JAMS running in your environment
If no Support Engineer answers, leave a message loudly and clearly stating your name, the name of your company, the issue you are experiencing, and the best number where MVP Support may reach you. Engineers are available 24x7 for your production issues.
To create a new ticket, you must first have a support site account.
Creating a support site account
- Click Sign In at the top of the page. A Sign-In popup will appear.
- Click Sign Up in the sign-in popup. A Sign-Up popup will appear.
- Enter your Full Name and your Business Email Address, then Submit your information.
- An email will be sent to the address you provided. This e-mail will provide the link for your initial login to the support site.
Submitting a Support Ticket
- Once logged in, click the Submit Request button, located at the top of the screen.
- The Submit a Request form opens. Enter your request information as necessary. You may also attach files, like JAMS logs.
NOTE: Users should provide as much information as possible in the initial request.
- On submission, you will be taken to a page where you can review your request. When the JAMS Support Team responds to your ticket, you will receive an e-mail notification, and see the response on this page.
- You may also review your tickets at any time using the My Activities link.
JAMS Forum and Article Posts
Looking to share information with other JAMS users, or get some peer advice?
The JAMS User Forums offer the chance for you to make posts and respond to other JAMS users.
Users may also submit Comments at the bottom of most Knowledgebase Articles.